Kimberly A. Skalski, CPA is CEO of Kimberly A. Skalski CPA, PLLC, an accounting and tax firm that serves clients throughout the Southeast in the following ways:
- Tax preparation services for individuals, small businesses, corporations, real estate partnerships/LLCs, estates and trusts, and not-for-profit organizations
- Accounting and management advisory services for small businesses
- QuickBooks set-up and consulting
- Profit-sharing plan administration
- Personal financial and retirement planning
- IRS communications and tax audit representation
Kim is a Certified Public Accountant, Georgia (2005) and Florida (1983), and is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Georgia Society of CPAs.
Her career spans over thirty years, the first portion of which was in Florida. There, she was a Tax Specialist for several local CPA firms in Pinellas County as well as a Controller for both a chain of dental centers in Florida and a high-tech company in Maryland. She then practiced for ten years as a principal of Skalski & Clark, CPAs.
In 2005, Kim moved to Georgia and spent the next ten years with the CPA firm of Large & Gilbert P.C., where she was Tax and Profit Sharing Manager. She opened Kimberly A. Skalski CPA, PLLC in 2015.
Kim is a native of Florida and a graduate of Florida Southern College, where she earned her Bachelor of Science. She is married to Joe Skalski, a fellow CPA and Georgia and Florida attorney, who is the owner of Skalski Law Firm, LLC and president of Asset Strategists, LLC, a strategic consulting firm. Her hobbies include travel, bowling, and raising a calico and two pugs.